-
August 22nd, 2001, 11:15 AM
#81
HB Forum Owner
ok dammit.......i wanna a smiley with a whip *EG*
Yes Blazey..gotta love that GaToR *G*
THELMA!!!!!!!!!! Smooooooooooooooooooch
chloe......you are mailing him to me right? PPPWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE *G*
*lisses Tay one more time*G*
Mel..lil men just saw your post and REALLY got red in the face that time!!! *LMAO*
GaToR TaToR salad.....YUM!!!!! *G*
I LOVE YA BABY!!!!
*KOTC* for ya'll from the lil men *G*
[This message has been edited by mRs.GaToR (edited August 22, 2001).]
-
August 22nd, 2001, 01:07 PM
#82
Inactive Member
CHILLY? your server sucks the big wazooooo
good morning everyone *L.....smoooooches
------------------
-
August 22nd, 2001, 05:05 PM
#83
Inactive Member
*blow kisses across the thread........
smoooches blazer and LeO.........
dang you guys.........i feel blue today... 
where is everyone? I went to the pool...i felt like a stranger...(maybe i am *L ) so...i just ...am going to go curl up in a blankie and read..maybe nap a lil bit.
------------------
-
August 22nd, 2001, 07:06 PM
#84
-
August 22nd, 2001, 08:01 PM
#85
Inactive Member
*scratchin her head*..Yanno Dyl..I have NO idea any more..WHY I am ignorin ya...*L*
Ohh yeah!!..it was that...i love ya all..EVEN Deb comment..*L*...But!!...I dunno for sure..*L*
------------------
-
August 22nd, 2001, 08:52 PM
#86
-
August 22nd, 2001, 10:59 PM
#87
HB Forum Owner
chloe!!!!!! *VBFP* i have news to tell ya! where is you????????????
*checks out GaToR's tongue again* *EFG*
ooopppppsssss *G*
I LOVE YOU BABY!!!
[This message has been edited by mRs.GaToR (edited August 22, 2001).]
-
August 23rd, 2001, 02:33 AM
#88
Inactive Member
Dylon!!!!!!!!!!!!...You ..you!!..you!!....I can't go to room 13 with you..that's my room with LOUISEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
-
August 23rd, 2001, 03:23 AM
#89
HB Forum Owner
hmmmm..Gator tator salad??????...had fried gator b4..*L
chloeeeeeeee good morning!
------------------
-
August 23rd, 2001, 03:30 AM
#90
Inactive Member
Chloeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeeeeeeee!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks